Saturday 19 July 2014

Make More Money

What exactly can you do to increase your revenue? The short answer is to increase your fees. I know you’ve probably started a dialogue in your head that sounds a little like this, “I can’t do that because I’ll lose clients and if I lose clients, I’ll lose money and if I lose money, I won’t be able to pay my bills, and if I’m not able to pay my bills, I’ll have to go get a job.” 

Would you like to know the truth? That’s the story you’ve made up. If you look around your industry I’m sure there’s someone that’s charging more than you are and their clients / customers are paying.
What makes them so different? It’s what they think and believe for starters, and their relationship with money. They believe they deserve it. And they aren’t afraid to ask for the money when they’re sharing their products and services.

Success leaves clues however it starts with your mindset.  Read more

To your business success

Fran Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment