Sunday 7 October 2012

FOCUS

My phrase for today is:  "I am able to focus and direct my energy and do those things I wish to do."

FOCUS - Follow One Course Until Successful

If you are an entrepreneur, you may find sometimes that focusing on one thing is difficult.  You are attracted to "shiny objects", i.e.  the next best thing on the market.  You buy into the hype and you leave your project half done and wonder why you aren't making any money.  (I speak from experience and if you talk to any of the "gurus" you will hear them say the same thing, that they spent thousands of dollars on different things before they focused on their money maker.) 

I attended a session with Janet Legere of Prospect Geyser yesterday and she talked about building and using safelists - effectively.  She talked about making sure you follow ALL the steps as you set up a program and finish ONE AT A TIME.  To get that one program/safelist completed before moving on to another.  I realized that I had failed to complete all the steps and today my focus is to completely fill in all the blanks with my Prospect Geyser membership. 

Do you want to find out more?  Why not join Janet and me in the next conference?  Simply click here to get signed up.

To your online success

Fran

P.S.  You can also join Janet and me for the Morning Motivationals at 10 am weekdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment